- Course Details
Apprenticeship Standard Management Consultancy - HR Support - Level 3
Save as PDF
If you would like to Apply, Enrol or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
|Apprenticeship Standard Management Consultancy - HR Support - Level 3|| || ||Stephenson Campus||
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
16-18 Students (Age at 31st August)
19-23 Students (Age at 31st August)
- Students studying their first level 2 course (Some level 2 courses are not included, so please check with Student Services)
- Students studying their first level 3 course (Some level 3 courses are not included, so please check with Student Services)
- Unemployed, looking for work and on an acceptable benefit studying a level 1 or 2 course (see list of benefits below)
24+ Students (Age at 31st August)
- Unemployed, looking for work and on an acceptable benefit studying a level 1 course (see list of benefits below)
- Unemployed, looking for work and on an acceptable benefit studying a level 2 course (see list of benefits below)
- Apprenticeships are free of charge for the learner (you are actually paid a salary!)
- There is no upper age restriction to enrol onto an Apprenticeship programme, so long as you are 16+ years old.
- Working hours are usually between 30-40 hours per week which includes your release to College.
- There may be a fee for the employer willing to support you, but this depends on a few factors.
Please contact 01530 519 001 or email@example.com if you have any further questions regarding an Apprenticeship programme.
List of benefits
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- ESA (WRAG) (Work Related Activity Group)
- Universal Credit (Must be unemployed and required to undertake skills training)
- Wider Benefits – see list below
Wider benefits that are acceptable
In all cases the learner must:
- Be unemployed (i.e. not in any paid employment)
- Want to enter employment but need skills training to do so
- Sign the waiver agreement confirming the above
- Show current proof of the benefit
Child Tax Credit
Child's Special Allowance
Council Tax Benefit, administered by local authorities
Disability Living Allowance [Being replaced by Personal Independent Payments] (If paid to learner)
Graduated retirement benefit
Housing Benefit, administered by local authorities
Pensions payable under the Industrial Death Benefit scheme
Reduced Earnings Allowance, see industrial disablement benefit above
Retirement Allowance, see industrial disablement benefit above
War Widow's pension
Widowed Parent's Allowance
Working Tax Credit. (If paid to spouse, not the learner)
Reference: Funding Rules Version 2020-21
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
More information about this Course
This apprenticeship qualification is aimed at individuals who are working in HR. It is suitable for people who have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable administration skills. This qualification recognises the skills and competences of candidates in the workplace.
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
Participants will normally be working or looking to work in the HR area within a company.
How Long Is The Course?
This qualification can be achieved in 21 months.
How Will I Learn?
Your Assessor/Trainer will visit you in the workplace to review and monitor your progress, as well as attending college every week for one day. You will be given the necessary guidance and support and give you feedback on the work you have carried out. During these assessment visits, the Assessor/Trainer will help you identify suitable work evidence to collect, observe your performance and give you feedback on how you have met the learning outcomes and evidence requirements. At each visit, the Assessor/Trainer will agree and record an action plan with you and provide you with written feedback.There will be an end point assessment for this apprenticeship.
How Will I Be Assessed?
Assessment will take place when your Assessor/Trainer visits your workplace. They will help you identify suitable work evidence to collect, observe your performance, give guidance when writing personal statements, carry out professional discussions and give you feedback on how you have met the learning outcomes and evidence requirements. At each visit, the Assessor/Trainer will agree and record an action plan with you and provide you with written feedback.
Where Could This Course Lead To?
The achievement of Level 3 HR Support could lead to you progressing to a Foundation Degree in Management or Business Studies.
Part Time or Apprenticeship