Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the workplace Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE038 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the workplace Certificate Level 2  TBCDistance LearningNonealternate textAvailable for applications

Around 450 million people currently suffer from mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues, and this qualification builds an understanding of mental health problems and the support available to colleagues. Increasing the understanding of mental health of staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

Exploring mental health Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health Understand a mentally healthy environment

By reading the information booklets and answering questions.

Your tutor will assess your work and provide you with feedback. There are no exams to this course.

Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers Increase your understanding of mental health and how to support people in the workplace

Distance Learning

DL