Understanding Technology Enabled Care Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE037 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Understanding Technology Enabled Care Certificate Level 2  TBCDistance LearningNonealternate textAvailable for applications

As we see an increasingly ageing population, the need for more technology based care is becoming more important. This qualification focuses on the developing levels of technology in the care industry. Benifits - Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification - Further your personal and professional development - Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college - Improve quality of life for those who need care

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

How a range of technologies can be used to improve an individuals quality of life and help to support them to live independently.

By reading the information booklets and answering questions.

Your tutor will assess your work and provide you with feedback. There are no exams to this course.

Distance Learning

DL