Understanding Personal Care Needs Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE036 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Understanding Personal Care Needs Certificate Level 2  TBCDistance LearningNonealternate textAvailable for applications

As we see an increasingly ageing population, the number of adults needing around-the-clock care is on the rise. As well as the need for medical care, there is also a need for high levels of personal care to allow those who need support to live as comfortably as possible. This qualification focuses on developing a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care. Benifits - Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification - Further your personal and professional development - Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college - Improve quality of life for those who need care

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

- Understanding person-centred care - Supporting personal hygiene - Understanding foot care for individuals - Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health - Understanding pressure area care

By reading the information booklets and answering questions.

Your tutor will assess your work and provide you with feedback. There are no exams to this course.

Distance Learning

DL