Automotive Engineering HNC 

MV4HE001 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Automotive Engineering HNC (Year 1)30/11/202025/11/2022Monday - FridayPart-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

The Higher National Certificate in Automotive Engineering is designed for both the professional manager and the inspirational developer who wishes to clarify academic achievement with vocational experience.

Relevant Level 3 qualification at Diploma level or appropriate industrial experience.

The course is normally two years of evening classes or block release.

8 units of study: 01. Analytical Methods for Engineers, 02. Engineering Science, 03. Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation, 10. Vehicle Fault Diagnosis, 11. Vehicle Systems and Technology, 14. Vehicle Electronics, 25. Organisational Behaviour, 37. Management of Projects.

The course uses a student-centred learning approach applied via formal lectures, project based assignments and distance learning modules.

Each unit is assessed using a variety of assessment methods, e.g. assignments (written/practical), unit phase tests and unit end tests. Assessment is College-based but is monitored by Edexcel as the awarding body.

Career progression for those employed within the Motor Vehicle Sector. Progression to Degree study.

Part Time - Daytime/ Evening

Fee
£3,755 in year one and £3,575 in year two.

Higher Education

MV

Unistats