Apprenticeship Standard Automotive Retail - Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) - Level 3 

MV3SD002 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Apprenticeship Standard Automotive Retail - Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) - Level 3   DaytimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

This is a day release course, accessed by prior full achievement of the Level 2 Apprenticeship. This qualification covers advanced technology topics including hybrid and alternative fuels, CAN bus systems and diagnostic principles using Scan tools and oscilloscopes.

Students on this course will need to be employed in the light vehicle industry and have a keen interest in this aspect of the motor industry.

The Level 3 Apprenticeship is normally 3 years.

You will learn advanced technology relating to light vehicles.

You will be expected to produce assignments following class sessions. You will also be expected to use our extensive library of technology material, assisted and mentored by your tutor. Essential workplace evidence will be compiled into an NVQ portfolio.

You will be assessed by online assessments set by the awarding body and by written assignments. Your practical work will be assessed in college and in the workplace. There will also be an end point assessment which you will need to successfully complete to gain your apprenticeship.

Successful completion provides an excellent opportunity towards VOSA training and ATA routes.

Block Release

Apprenticeships

MV