Apprenticeship Children and Young People's Workforce - Children and Young People's Workforce - Level 2 

EY2AF001 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Apprenticeship Children and Young People's Workforce - Children and Young People's Workforce - Level 2   Part-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

Apprenticeships are training programmes for 16 plus who have left education or are already in employment. Apprentices will attend college one day a week to achieve their framework. A full initial assessment and diagnostic test is undertaken prior to entry. Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn is essential.

A good standard of education and genuine commitment to work with children. A full initial assessment and diagnostic test is undertaken prior to entry.

A Level 2 Apprenticeship in Children and Young Peoples Workforce will take 14 months to complete.

Apprenticeship framework content includes: Functional Skills Level 1 Maths and English and ICT, Employers Rights and Responsibilities (ERR), Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Level 2.

The underpinning knowledge is delivered using a range of methods including tutorials, group work, simulation and projects. Practical activities will play a central role within the course.

Observation in the workplace. Completion of portfolio. Tasks such as case studies, designing leaflets, written questions. External testing for functional skills.

Progression onto an Advanced Apprenticeship consisting of Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce and Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2.

Work Based

Apprenticeships

EY