Plumbing Foundation Diploma Level 3 - Full Time 

PL3FE001 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

The level 3 Plumbing Foundation Diploma requires the completion of centre based knowledge and practical assessments designed to provide individuals with the full understanding for the Plumbing and Heating Industry.

Ideally you will have completed the level 2 Plumbing and Heating Diploma or suitable equivalent.

1 year

If you are 16-18 you will also be required to complete further Maths and English until you reach level 4 (C Grade). 16-18 years olds are also required to complete a work placement and the college has many exciting opportunities for this which are related to the vocational subjects studied by our learners.

You will learn through practical delivery in our state of the art plumbing workshop, theory delivery in our classrooms and open learning environments and by partaking in community projects.

Progressive assessments of all course elements are carried out on an individual basis. All assessments contribute towards course units, which will build for certification. Assessment includes an external test.

The course will provide you with the necessary skills, training and knowledge to progress to employment in the plumbing industry.

Full Time

PL