Professional Pathways - Full Time 

BU1FE003 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Professional Pathways02/09/201926/06/2020Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

A new course for September 2019 allows you to experience a wide range of industries and a host of vocational subjects in a Professional Pathway. You will also work towards your English and Maths Functional Skills or GCSE (depending on your current grades) and attend work experience. This opportunity is valuable for you if you have not obtained the grades you need for your chosen course and want to experience a variety of industries to develop your work readiness, practical and employability skills.

No Previous qualification are required for this Pathways Study Programme.

1 year

Throughout your course you will meet a range of professionals who will teach you the latest techniques from their industry. Within this course you will experience trips and enrichment including guest speakers who will share their own personal experiences from a variety of industries. A selection from: Health & Social Care Early Years Beauty Therapy Hairdressing Animal Care Business IT Sports Uniformed Services

This is a combination of class based learning, work experience and practical training.

This course will develop your knowledge and skills in order to guide you to your potential progression/career. e.g. level 2 full time study programme, apprenticeship or a wide range of employment.

Full Time

CN