Maintenance Operations (Construction) Diploma Level 2 - Full Time 

MO2FE001 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

The Level 2 Diploma in Maintenance Operations (Construction) has been developed for delivery in a training environment; this means that you do not need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding so you can work as a Maintenance Operative in the construction industry or progress to further training. This level 2 Diplima will give you a solid foundation and prepare you to take further qualifications to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding within Maintenance Operations industry.

There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however you will need to complete an interview and English and Maths assessment and be able to demonstrate the ability to work at level 2. During the interview you will also be asked to complete some practical diagnostics to ascertain suitability for the programme.

1 year

The course is delivered through practical workshop sessions, theory sessions and work experience

Your tutor will use a variety of assessment methods - multiple choice examination, portfolio of evidence and practical assessments.

When the course is complete, you can progress onto a level 3 programme (upon completion of a successful interview).

Full Time

MO