Sport Extended Diploma Level 3 - Full Time 

SP3FE002 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Sport Extended Diploma Level 3 (Year 1)02/09/201902/07/2021Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

This qualification forms the second year of the Sport Diploma Level 3 course. You will study a further 9 units including: a work experience element, Exercise, Health & Lifestyle, Organising Events, Rules, Regulations & Scoring Systems in Sport.

You would normally have completed the Sports Diploma Level 3 course.

1 year (full time).

A variety of topics are covered including Physiology & Anatomy, Psychology, Assessing Risk in Sport, Sports Development, Sports Coaching, Practical Team Sports and Practical Individual Sports. You will also be given the opportunity to attend an overseas sporting residential and an overseas annual ski trip and various outdoor activities including white water rafting, cycling and canoeing.

A variety of learning approaches will be used and include: work-based activities, role-play and simulations, independent learning opportunities, knowledge-based sessions and a work placement.

The programme is continually assessed on the basis of assignments and practical activities.

After completing this course, you will have a full BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport and be eligible to apply for university or to gain employment within the sports industry.

Full Time

SP