Business Technical Diploma Level 2 - Full Time 

BU2FE002 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

This BTEC First Diploma teaches you a wide variety of business skills and prepares you for the level 3 National Diploma and then entry to higher education or a variety of business roles such as marketing, human resources or management.

One Year

You will study 9 units over 1 year, including: the business environment, marketing, accounting, business communication and business resources.

You will learn through a variety of methods including discussions, lectures, IT work, research, visits, guest speakers, practical role plays and presentations.

You will be assessed through the completion of assignments and exams.

Following the one year course, you could move onto the Business Diploma Level 3. You may also consider seeking employment or a business apprenticeship. Advice will be given as part of the course.

Full Time

BU