Uniformed Services - Diploma Level 3 (90 Credit) - Full Time 

US3FE001 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

The Level 3 Uniformed Public Services Diploma is ideal if you are wanting a career in the Police, Fire, Ambulance or Prison Services. Additionally, it is ideal for students wanting a career in the Armed Forces, HM Customs and Excise or any Government organisation. Progression to Higher Education is an option following successful completion of this course.

Attendance at an interview and initial assessment. You should achieve 5 GCSEs at grade C or above to include Maths and English.

One Year

You will cover a variety of subjects including: Leadership and Team Work, Citizenship and Diversity, Government Policies, Understanding Discipline, Behaviour in the Public Sector, Police Powers, outdoor and adventurous expeditions. English and Maths Functional Skills are a mandatory part of the course.
Commitment to take part in the National Citizenship Award.

You will develop many skills and practical experience to prepare you for a career in the public services including: working with people, volunteering, communication, team work, leadership, planning, researching and evaluating information.

You will be assessed using a variety of different methods including: preparing written reports, preparing and delivering power point presentations, preparing and designing leaflets and academic posters. You will also be assessed using practical activities and simulations that replicate job situations within the public services.

You could progress to a career within the public services or you may wish to complete a Level 3 Top-up course to enable you to then move on to Higher Education.

Full Time

US