Uniform Services Diploma Level 2 - Full Time 

US2FE001 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Uniform Services Diploma Level 202/09/201926/06/2020Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

The BTEC Level 2 First Diploma is a one year course comprising core and specialist units covering aspects of knowledge, understanding and competency necessary for employment in the Public Services. The BTEC First is suitable for students who are capable of achieving A* - C Grade GCSEs but wish to focus on a work-related vocational qualification or work area.

Four GCSEs at Grade D or above (including English). A keen interest in joining a Uniformed Service. Commitment and full attendance, in uniform. Commitment to contribute to costs of uniform and trips. Full participation in all activities and residential trips. Motivation and determination to succeed.

One Year

Public service skills. Exploring careers in the Uniformed Public Services. Improving health and fitness for entry to the Uniformed Public Services. Expedition skills in Public Services. Land navigation by map and compass. Adventurous activities and teamwork for the Public Services.
Commitment to take part in the National Citizenship Award.

You will develop skills and practical experience, working with others, communication, planning, researching and evaluating information. You will experience working with the Uniformed Services.

Units are continuously assessed by written report, presentations and practical tests and are graded as Pass, Merit or Distinction. Two units are assessed via external exams.

Successful completion can lead onto our BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Uniformed Services and into careers in the Police, Fire Service, Army, Royal Marines, Royal Navy, Prison Service, RAF, etc.

Full Time

US