Sport Diploma Level 3 (90 Credit) - Full Time 

SP3FE001 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Sport Diploma Level 3 (90 Credit)02/09/201926/06/2020Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

This course is designed for people who would like to work in the sports/fitness industry or are thinking of going to university.

You must have four GCSEs Grade C or above or have completed a Level 2 qualification. You will also attend an interview and take an initial assessment.

One Year

During the year, you will study a total of 10 units including: Anatomy & Physiology, Fitness Testing, Training & Fitness, Practical Team Sports, Sports Coaching and Sports Nutrition.

A variety of learning approaches will be used and include: work-based activities, role play, simulations and independent learning.

The programme is continually assessed on the basis of assignments and practical activities.

After completing this course, you could progress to the BTEC Sports Extended Diploma Level 3 and then go on to university.

Full Time

SP