Pathway to Employment (Year 1) - Full Time 

SWEFE002 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
SFW Pathway to Employment (Year 1)02/09/201902/07/2021Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

This programme offers vocational tasters in the following sectors: brickwork, childcare, carpentry, hair and beauty, animal care, office skills, painting and decorating, media, sport, engineering and motor vehicle, as well as life skills and work experience.

There are no entry requirements but you will need to show a keen interest in learning new skills.

One Year, with an option to continue for a further year following discussions with your tutors.

You will learn and practice skills that will see your confidence grow and help you when applying for a job. You will also learn how to communicate with others and there is the opportunity to take part in a variety of practical sessions that will include: sports, hair and beauty, painting and decorating, building skills and much more. You will also have the opportunity to improve your English and Maths.

You will learn by taking part in exciting practical sessions, work experience, community projects, listening to guest speakers and supported class work.

In the unlikely event of costs being incurred, e.g. trips out, help is available; please contact Student Services on 01530 836136 Ext 220 to find out if you are eligible.

Following completion of this course, you can progress onto Level 1 or Level 2 full-time courses, enter the workplace or apply for an apprenticeship.

Full Time

SW