Health & Social Care Diploma Level 2 - Full Time 

CH2FE001 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

This is predominantly a coursework-based qualification with two written exams. The units cover basic health and social care topics to prepare you for a career in a Health and Social Care setting.

You will have 4 GCSEs grades D or above, one of which must be in English or maths. An Introductory Diploma at a merit level or above will also be considered if paired with a maths or English qualification.

One Year

Communication, Health and Safety, Diet and Nutrition, Lifespan Development, Individual Needs, Creative and Therapeutic Activities, Equality and Diversity, Health and Social Care Services.

You will learn from demonstrations, group work, practical activities and individual research activities.

All units are assessed through projects or coursework which includes developing posters, leaflets and written work. There are two written exams.

Following this course, you could progress to a BTEC Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3, an apprenticeship or employment in the Health and Social Care sector.

Full Time

CH