Hairdressing VRQ Diploma Level 2 - Full Time 

HR2FE001 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Hairdressing VRQ Diploma Level 202/09/201926/06/2020Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

Want to launch your career as a hairdresser? Whether you need to learn haircutting basics or gain specialist skills to move up the ladder, this qualification is for you. This can cover everything from shampooing and conditioning to styling and dressing.

Selection will be made on the basis of an interview and initial assessment. Personal qualities such as self-motivation, a genuine interest and commitment to study are essential.

One Year
(Part time is two evenings a week)

Working in the hair industry, health & safety, client consultation, shampoo and conditioning, promote products and services, dressing hair, create an image based on a theme, colouring hair, cutting and perming.

You will learn in a modern, well equipped environment with state-of-the-art treatment rooms, using industry standard equipment and high quality products. Access to the latest online learning materials will be available, delivered using smartboards and plasma screen TVs. The course will be taught using a variety of approaches; these include practical work, directed learning on computers, independent study and tutorials.

You will complete practical assessments, assignments and online tests.

Following completion of this course, you can progress onto a level 2 NVQ in Hairdressing. This qualification can open doors to a wide variety of roles including Salon Assistant Stylist.

Full Time

HR