Business Extended Diploma Level 3 (Year 1) - Full Time 

BU3FE002 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

If you have aspirations of being your own boss, managing a department, managing a whole business, then this is the course for you. This BTEC National Diploma teaches you a wide variety of business skills and prepares you for entry to higher education or a variety of business roles such as marketing, human resources or management.

Ideally, you will have 5 GCSEs grades A*-C, including at least maths or English, or a First Diploma in Business at merit level or above. Applicants will be considered with alternative First Diplomas.

Two Years.
You will be in college for approximately 17 hours a week over 3 days. There is the option of enrolling to just the 1 year 90 Cedit Diploma where circumstances dictate and receiving the 90 Credit Diploma (approx. equivalent 1.5 A-Levels). Note: The full 2 year qualification is equivalent to 3 A-Levels.

You will study 18 units over the 2 years, including the business environment, marketing, accounting, law, recruitment and selection and starting your own business.

You will learn through a variety of methods including discussions, lectures, IT work, research, visits, guest speakers, practical role plays and presentations.

You will be assessed through the completion of assignments. There are no exams.

Following the 2 year course, you could move on to higher education either at college or university. You may also consider seeking employment or a business apprenticeship. Advice will be given as part of the course.

Full Time

BU