Business Diploma Level 3 (90 Credit) - Full Time 

BU3FE001 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

If you have aspirations of being your own boss, managing a department, managing a whole business, then this is the course for you. This BTEC National Diploma teaches you a wide variety of business skills and prepares you for entry to higher education or a variety of business roles such as marketing, human resources or management.

Ideally, you will have 4 GCSEs grades A*-C, including at least Maths or English, or a First Diploma in Business at merit level or above. Applicants will be considered with alternative First Diplomas.

One Year

You will study 9 units over 1 year, including: the business environment, marketing, accounting, business communication and business resources.

You will learn through a variety of methods including discussions, lectures, IT work, research, visits, guest speakers, practical role plays and presentations.

You will be assessed through the completion of assignments. There are no exams.

Following the one year course, you could move onto the second year of the Business Extended Diploma Level 3. You may also consider seeking employment or a business apprenticeship. Advice will be given as part of the course.

Full Time

BU