Health Professions Level 3 - Full Time 

AH3FE002 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Access to Higher Education: Health Professions Level 302/09/201926/06/2020Monday - FridayFull-TimeStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

The Access to Health Professions Course is a fulltime course designed for mature students who have been out of education for some time and wish to develop their confidence and academic skills before progressing onto nurse training or training in other health professions.

You will need to have GCSE Grade C in English and/or Maths

One Year

You will study units in Biology, Psychology and the Sociology of Health. You will also study topics such as Maths, English and Study Skills to help prepare you for Higher Education.

You will learn using a variety of methods including presentations, class discussions and debates, role play, group and individual work.

The course is continuously assessed through written assignments, reports, presentations and timed assessments.

Successful completion of the course can lead to a Higher Education course including Nurse or Midwifery Training, Paramedic Science or other Health Professions.

Full Time

AH