Principles of Care Planning Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE017 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

Care workers play a key role in ensuring their residents/patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. Care workers have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds. After an investigation from the Care Quality Commission revealed that 424 out of 1,357 services in England are rated ‘inadequate’, the need for high-quality trained care workers has never been greater.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

Units covered include, care planning and person centred care, maintaining hygiene, understanding nutrition and health, continence care and supporting sleep.

By reading course information books then answering questions in workbooks or on line.

Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.

Further distance learning courses, possible work I health and social care.

Distance Learning

DL