Principles in Customer Service Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE016 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service – it is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain, however 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’ issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments inbetween your tutorials.

12 weeks.

Units covered in this qualification include, maintaining effective communication and building good customer relationships, developing good working relationships, resolving problems, understanding customers and companies.

Upon enrolment, your tutor will provide you with a resource pack which will contain three workbooks with a corresponding end of unit assessment booklet to complete. Your tutor will arrange a three-weekly tutorial session to give you support, advice and guidance on the course content and to provide feedback on the work you have complete. To be awarded the qualification, you need to successfully complete the three workbooks.

Your tutor will mark your completed end of unit assessment booklets which will then be verified by the awarding body. No examinations are required.

You may wish to broaden your knowledge by completing our other available short courses: Equality & Diversity, Mental Health Awareness, Principles of Dementia Care, Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines, Principles of End of Life Care.

Distance Learning

DL