Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE012 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

The adult social care sector is responsible for helping people from all walks of life, alongside their families and carers. Our nationally recognised qualification covers important areas and issues within the social care sector and, on achievement, evidences that the learner has fully understood these key principles.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

In this course you will look at the role of the care worker, personal development, person-centred approach, equality and diversity, effective communication , health and safety, safeguarding, duty of care and handling information.

By reading course material and answering questions in workbooks or on line.

Alongside the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles.

This is the technical certificate part of the level 2 apprenticeship and also part of the care certificate so it could help obtain a role in a health and social care setting.

Distance Learning

DL