Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE011 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Certificate Level 2  TBCDistance LearningNonealternate textAvailable for applications

Last year over 176,000 safeguarding alerts were reported to councils. Physical abuse and neglect was the main trigger for these alerts. Our nationally recognised qualification considers the importance of dignity and safeguarding within the adult health and social care sector and, on achievement, evidences that the learner has fully understood these key principles.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

Thee are 4 units in this qualification looking at duty of care in health and social care, understanding public concerns and dilemmas in health and social care, the principles of dignity and safeguarding in health and social care.

By reading the resource pack and answering questions in the work book or on line.

Alongside the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles.

Further learning, it also forms part of the care certificate needed to work in health and social care.

Distance Learning

DL