Understanding The Care And Management Of Diabetes Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE007 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

By 2030 diabetes is expected to be responsible for almost 3 million deaths a year worldwide. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide an understanding of the different types of diabetes and how they occur and, on achievement, evidences that the learner has fully understood these key principles.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

The prevention and early intervention for diabetes, the initial care of diabetes and treatment and management of diabetes.

By reading course materials and answering questions

Alongside the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles.

Improving lifestyles and assisting others to do so. Working with individuals who have diabetes.

Distance Learning

DL