Principles of End of Life Care Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE006 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

By 2040, the number of people aged over 64 in Britain is expected to grow from 9.5 million to 15 million. The population is aging, meaning more people will live with serious chronic illness and need end of life care. The problems faced and support needed by people nearing the end of life is wide-ranging and a good understanding of pain management, support and quality of life is essential for all carers.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

This course covers the following: understanding working in end of life care, care planning at the end of life, managing pain and discomfort, end of life care and dementia, the role of the care worker in time of death and understanding loss and grief.

By reading the course material.

Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.

Working with and supporting individuals with a life limiting illness.

Distance Learning

DL