Nutrition & Health Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE005 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

This qualification aims to develop an understanding of the principles of healthy eating and the role of food in maintaining health. It provides increased confidence in planning and achieving a healthy diet, together with an understanding of how an individual's dietary requirements change throughout their life. The qualification offers awareness of the dietary requirements of particular individuals and an understanding of food labelling.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

The qualification consists of the following: Explore Principles of Healthy Eating, Consider Nutritional Needs of a Variety of Individuals, Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet, Understanding Eating Disorders and Principles of food safety in the Home Environment.

By reading the information booklets and answering questions.

Your tutor will assess your work and provide you with feedback. There are no exams to this course.

Working in any environment where a knowledge of healthy eating is required.

Distance Learning

DL