Equality & Diversity Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE002 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

This qualification introduces learners to the concepts of Equality and Diversity. The aim is to raise awareness of stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination, to identify the basic rights that all people should enjoy and the shared values people have.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

How to promote equality and diversity in society, the community and the workplace.

By reading the provided workbooks and completing the assessments either paper based or on line.

The assessment of this course is the completion of written answers to questions and scenarios in a workbook. Which is then assessed by your tutor and subject to internal and external moderation. There are no exams for this course.

Being aware of how to promote equality and diversity is essential for any role.

Distance Learning

DL