Understanding Behavior that Challenges Certificate Level 2 

DL2FE023 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

This 12 week short course is designed to provide you with the techniques, support and understanding that is required for working with individuals who have challenging behavior.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments inbetween your tutorials.

12 weeks.

The units in this course are: Understand behaviour that challenges Understand how to support positive behaviour Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges

Upon enrolment, your tutor will provide you with a resource pack which will contain three workbooks with a corresponding end of unit assessment booklet to complete. Your tutor will arrange a three-weekly tutorial session to give you support, advice and guidance on the course content and to provide feedback on the work you have completed. To be awarded the qualification, you need to successfully complete the three workbooks.

Your tutor will mark your completed end of unit assessment booklets which will then be verified by the awarding body. No examinations are required.

You may wish to broaden your knowledge by completing our other available short courses: Equality & Diversity, Mental Health Awareness, Principles of Dementia Care, Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines and Principles of End of Life Care.

Distance Learning

DL