Principles of Team Leading Certificate Level 2  

DL2FE010 

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.

There are no previous entry requirements for this qualification. As this is a Distance Learning programme, you must be able to commit some spare time to work on your assessments in between your tutorials.

12 weeks

You will look at developing effective working relationships while promoting effective communication. Customer service and understanding business are 2 more of the units. The course also covers handling information and maintain health and safety.

By reading through the workbooks and answering questions

Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.

To complete more of the distance learning courses such as customer service. Also to have the knowledge to effectively lead a small team

Distance Learning

DL