AAT Advance Diploma in Accounting Level 3 

AC3FE001 

Course NameStart DateEnd DateDayAttendanceSite  
AAT Diploma in Accounting Level 302/09/201926/06/2020TuesdayEveningStephenson College - Coalvillealternate textAvailable for applications

The course is designed for students who have prior knowledge of accounting, as a natural progression from Level 2 or from knowledge gained in the workplace.

No formal entry requirements. The programme leader will give all students individual advice. Please check with AAT for current annual joining fees and membership fees (www.AAT.co.uk).

One day per week for 37 weeks.

The skills this course will develop include administrative and management processes relevant to finance officer roles, including preparing final accounts for small businesses, cost accounting recording, preparing reports and returns. Units include: Accounts Prepation, Costs and Revenues, Indirect Tax, Cash Manangement, Professional Ethics in Accounting, Spreadsheets.

A variety of teaching methods are used including formal teaching, guided/individual work and workshops.

All assessment for the revised qualification will be computer based assessments (CBAs). CBAs directly reflect the practical workplace tasks that you currently perform, or will perform in your career.

Natural progression to Level 4 to attain full memberhip of AAT. Members of AAT may go on to study for membership of the senior accounting bodies such as CIMA, Certifed Accountants.

Part Time - Daytime/ Evening

AC