If you would like to Apply or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
Please complete the application process to apply for the above apprenticeship vacancy.
£230.00 per week
40.75 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:30; Friday 08:30 - 17:00)
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
GCSEs Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent) are required. GCSE in Design/ Technology preferred but not essential.
• Logical, methodical approach
• Good problem solving skills
• IT skills preferable with some ACAD or drawing knowledge
• Knowledge of joinery or construction would be advantageous but not essential
• Logical thinker
• Pays attention to detail
• Methodical worker
• Good communication skills
• Good at problem solving
EESmith Contracts is one of the UK’s leading specialist interior fit-out contractors. Privately owned and operating from their purpose-built headquarters in Leicester, they have been setting the industry standard for over 70 years.
They are experts in fitting out some of the world’s most prestigious hotels, commercial interiors and private residences. Their interior solutions are engineered to the finest tolerances, ensuring the finished product perfectly matches the designer’s vision.
Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility – coupled with their commitment to traditional woodworking techniques – enables them to deliver the highest standards of craftsmanship.
Address: Morris Road, Leicester LE2 6AL
Aspects Of Job Role
EE Smith is seeking to recruit an apprentice to join its design development office. They require an enthusiastic, quick leaner with a methodical, inquisitive mind to develop a passion for turning client design briefs into reality.
EE Smith will provide training to develop computer-aided design skills necessary to produce high quality drawings for production of unitary and interior fit out.
Duties will include:
• Develop computer-aided design skills necessary to produce high quality drawings for production of unitary and interior fit out
• Create site files ready for the installation teams
• Liaise with customers and production departments to ensure that the products arrive to customer specifications
• Raise purchase orders
Applicants should be prepared to answer the following two questions at interview:
1. Why does this position, and working at EE Smith Contracts, appeal to you?
2. What do you feel you can bring to the company?
21 April 2017