If you would like to Apply or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
Please complete the application process to apply for the above apprenticeship vacancy.
£119.00 per week
35 hours per week as follows:
Monday – College
Tuesday – Off
Wednesday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 10:00am – 7:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 8:00pm – 5:00pm
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
GCSEs (or equivalent) Grade A*-D in English and Maths.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Professional attitude
• Good timekeeping
• Ability to use initiative
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the industry
• Determination to learn new techniques and styles
• Well presented
Ego Hair & Beauty is a newly constructed classic design salon which frontages modern designer led décor and furnishings based in Burton on Trent. The salon, innovative colour bar and inspiration allow them to afford the best in client well-being.
Address: High Street, Burton on Trent DE14 1LJ
Aspects Of Job Role
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• Reception duties, including meeting and greeting clients into the salon.
• Answering the telephone and booking in clients.
• Ensuring the salon is clean and tidy.
• Making refreshments for clients.
• Shampooing, conditioning and prepping hair.
• Washing off colours.
• Assist stylists in the salon.
• Attend one night a week to work on cutting, styling, colouring, etc.
5 May 2017