If you would like to Apply or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
Please complete the application process to apply for the above apprenticeship vacancy.
£105.00 per week
30 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
No formal qualifications are required. However, GCSEs Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent time-management
• Good organisational skills
• Confident in communicating with children and parents
Twinkle Toes Treasures is a loving home-from-home childcare setting providing care for children from six months to 16 years of age.
They are looking to recruit an apprentice to join a friendly team, where duties will include interacting with children and helping them learn through play.
Address: 53 Oakfield Avenue, Markfield, Leicestershire LE67 9WH
Aspects Of Job Role
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• To work as part of a team to deliver high standards of childcare provision
• To uphold and maintain the provisions diversity policy in all aspects of work
• To work in partnership with parents in the care and education of their child
• To work with the team to develop and improve the play provision and learning opportunities to encompass all areas of learning
• To observe, monitor, accurately record and action plan ‘next steps’ for the individual development of each child
• To implement and maintain health and safety policies and procedures, whilst maintaining a high standard of hygiene in relation to yourself, the children, equipment and surroundings
• To take an active interest in new developments in childcare and be willing to attend relevant training courses
• To carry out such duties as may be reasonably prescribed by management, appropriate to grade and responsibility of the post
Candidates should be prepared to answer the following two questions at interview:
1. If children are squabbling, how would you approach and deal with the situation?
2. Why do you want to work in childcare?
10 April 2017