If you would like to Apply or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
Please complete the application process to apply for the above apprenticeship vacancy.
£148.00 per week for 12 week trial period; £205.35 per week thereafter
37 hours per week
Mon: Possible day off
Tues: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Thurs: 9.00 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Fri: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Sat: 9.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing is required.
• Competent in basic hairdressing, i.e. cutting, colouring and styling
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Must want to pursue a career as a hairdresser
Moda Hair and Beauty is a young, busy village salon which uses Tigi products and Great Lengths Hair Extensions. They are looking for an apprentice who is competent in hairdressing and is looking to complete their Level 3.
Address: 2 Newbold Road, Barlestone CV13 0DZ
Aspects Of Job Role
Duties will include:
• Applying colours and foils
• Cutting children’s hair
• Assisting stylists
• Reception duties, including answering telephone calls and making appointments
• Maintain salon cleanliness and standards
• Willingness to train how to provide hair extensions
5 May 2017