If you would like to Apply or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
Please complete the application process to apply for the above apprenticeship vacancy.
£157.00 per week
39.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.45 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.)
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and maths.
• Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Email
• Conscientious approach to work tasks
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to build a rapport quickly with a wide range of clients
• Presentable and approachable
• Ambitious – desire to progress within the company
• Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
• Positive attitude towards tasks and problems
• Hardworking and professional manner
Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd has been delivering personal and commercial insurance in the East Midlands since 1975. They are an independent agent representing the buyer rather than the insurer and strive to provide the buyer with the best policy available. This is a really good opportunity to join a leading family run insurance brokerage that has offices in three locations in Leicestershire.
Address: Prospect House, 6 Brookside, Ashby-de-la-Zouch LE65 1JW
Aspects Of Job Role
The Apprentice Administrator will provide end-to-end administrative support to any member of staff under the direction of the Principal/Directors. The role has a responsibility for carrying out the timely completion of administration tasks and contributes to providing a comprehensive insurance service. Duties will include:
• Carry out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office
• Provide administration support to other members of staff as and when required
• Taking customer calls on the main office telephone number and providing a high standard of customer service
• Open and distribute post daily
• Responsible for the visitor intercom
• Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner
• Provide clerical support including sending invoices to and on behalf of clients, insurers and other members of staff
• Responsible for processing relevant documents (including scanning and filing) and recording relevant details using the computers IT systems
• Respond to correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails as required
• Update and maintain records, both computerised and paper-based, to a high level of accuracy
• Provide cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
• Provide an excellent support function to internal colleagues
12 May 2017