If you would like to Apply or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Will I have to pay? You may be able to
get a refund for all or part of the fees for your course if you are eligible. Please
look at the following link for more information:
Will I have to pay fees?
Advanced Learning Loan - Information on ways to fund your level 3 or above qualification -
Please complete the application process to apply for the above apprenticeship vacancy.
£136.00 per week
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:15 plus one in every four Saturday 09:00 to 17:00 with a day in lieu)
What Qualifications Or Experience Do I Need?
GCSEs Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent) are required.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside other departments
• Ability to work independently, balance priorities and use initiative
• Driven to work accurately
The Gas Superstore is a specialist retailer of gas-fuelled kitchen appliances, fires, fireplaces and barbecues.
Address: Unit 1 Regs Way, Bardon 22, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 1TE
Aspects Of Job Role
As a Customer Services Apprentice, you will play a key role in all aspects of front-line customer service and provide a first-class experience for each and every customer.
Duties will include:
• Handle a wide variety of customer enquiries, order requests, fault reporting, complaints, messages and data entry.
• Identify and fulfil customer needs and expectations by carrying out each call in a professional and courteous manner.
• Answer incoming calls for continuous periods of time whilst using a computer to access customer account details.
• Utilise all available information to enable correct response to all enquiries.
• Make outbound calls in order to pass on relevant job details.
• Take messages with clarity and precision.
31 March 2017